Accepted Forms of Payment
1. The Customer must make payment of the price of the Products and the relative delivery expenses by one of the means permitted on the Website: Paypal and credit card from anywhere in the world, bank transfer in advance or cash on delivery.
2. In case of payment by credit card, on conclusion of the online transaction all financial data (card number, expiry date, etc.) will be automatically forwarded, via an encrypted protocol, to the relevant Bank, which will charge the payment of the amount relative to the purchase made to the Customer’s current account, with no possibility of access to the same by SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. (also referred to as the Supplier) or third parties.
These data are not conserved in any digital database belonging to SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L.. Therefore, under no circumstances may the latter be held responsible for any fraudulent or unlawful use of the credit card by third parties at the time of payment for the Products purchased.
3. The Supplier reserves the right to ask the Customer for a copy of ID documents proving ownership of the credit card used for the payment. If the documentation requested is not forthcoming, the Supplier is authorised not to accept the order.
4. In case of payment by advance bank transfer, the goods ordered by the Customer will be held for his/her account until receipt of notification from the bank used. The Products ordered will not be dispatched until definitive receipt of accreditation of the sum due to the Supplier’s current account, which must take place within 7 working days after the date of acceptance of the order. The bank transfer must specify the order reference number and the name and surname of the Customer, or the name of the company in the case of a legal person. Once the permitted terms have expired, the order will be automatically cancelled.
5. In the event of cancellation of the order by the Customer, or if it is not accepted by the Supplier, the Supplier will request cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount booked. Cancellation is only possible before dispatch of the email notice of shipment of the Products ordered. Once the cancellation has taken place, SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. may not be held in any way liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by or arising from delay in this operation.