Pursuant to art. 5 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 185/99, if the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase made for any reason, he or she is entitled to withdraw from the contract agreed and to return any ordered Products already delivered, without any penalty and without specifying the reason.
The right of withdrawal is only valid if exercised by the Customer through dispatch of a registered letter with return receipt to SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. - Via di Paganico, 9G - 55012 Capannori (Lucca) within 14 days after receipt of the Products.
The aforesaid notice may also be sent, within the same term, via email to Via di Paganico, 9G - 55012 Capannori (Lucca), provided it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt, within 48 hours after dispatch of the email.
The product must be returned in the original delivery packaging or in other packaging suitable for the transportation of glass objects by courier/forwarding agent (e.g. wrap every product separately with paper or another material (bubble wrap) to protect it from knocks and ship in a strong, sturdy external shipping carton to enable transport without damage).
In all cases, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety (still sealed); the withdrawal right cannot be exercised on only part of the product purchased, or on a partly used product;
the external packaging and/or wrapping containing the product purchased is missing;
the product has been damaged by the original pack (including any damage caused during shipping for delivery or return of the goods);
shipping costs for return of the goods are payable by the customer;
If the withdrawal right is exercised in accordance with the above conditions, the amount paid for the Products and for the delivery costs is credited to the purchaser by bank transfer (to an account in his/her name) or by Paypal refund, as he/she prefers, within 30 days after receipt of the returned goods.
On receipt of the goods, SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. reserves the right to inspect them to ensure that all the above conditions are complied with.
In case of failure to comply with the points set out above, the right of withdrawal becomes null and void.
Any complaint or product return may be sent to the following address: SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. - Via di Paganico, 9G - 55012 Capannori (Lucca).
Right of Withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 5 of Italian Legislative Decree 185/99, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without any penalties and without providing just grounds, within 14 working days after delivery of the goods.
This provision of the law only applies to consumers, as defined by article 1 of the aforesaid Decree, meaning natural persons who purchase for purposes unrelated to their work or business. There is no right of withdrawal for professional customers, defined as natural or legal persons who enter into the purchase contract for work or business reasons.
2. The right of withdrawal must be exercised, within the aforesaid term, by registered letter with return receipt to: SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. “Order Withdrawal” Via di Paganico, 9G - 55012 Capannori (Lucca) stating the intention to withdraw from the contract, or via email to Via di Paganico, 9G - 55012 Capannori (Lucca), indicating “Withdrawal from order no. ....” in the subject of the message.
3. The right of withdrawal is also subject to the following conditions:
the withdrawal must refer to all the Products and not just some of them;
the Products must be intact and must be returned in the original pack, complete in all parts (including outer packaging and any documentation and accessories);
the Products must be dispatched in a single shipment, within no more than 14 working days after their receipt, via: [specify how the products must be shipped: e.g. GLS Courier]
4. Shipping costs for return of the goods are payable by the Customer. Goods are under the Customer’s responsibility until their receipt by the Supplier.
5. If the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the procedures established by these general conditions, the Supplier will refund the Customer the entire amount already paid, net of any shipping expenses, within 15 days after receipt of the goods, and in all cases within no more than 30 days after notification of the withdrawal.
6. In the event of failure to comply with the conditions set out in point 5, the Customer is not entitled to refund of the sums already paid, but it may, at its own expense, request return of the Products as previously returned to the Supplier. Otherwise, SIMONE BIANCHI ART S.R.L. is lawfully entitled to retain the Products as well as the sums received.